Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forget chicken strips, let's see some real notches in your proverbial belt.

Think, holes in boots from thousands of shifts, polished parts from constant contact with heels, knees, keychains etc. Basically anything that is the result of tons of seat time.

Not particularly impressive examples, but here are a few snapshots I had handy to start:

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
^^^ And your muffler is bent.......:-*

·
MOTORADOR
10,958 Posts
Heck, everything looks bent!

Sent from my right shoe using the Motorcycle app

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
105,000 miles and still ran ok, just was using a lot of oil

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Forget chicken strips, let's see some real notches in your proverbial belt.

Think, holes in boots from thousands of shifts, polished parts from constant contact with heels, knees, keychains etc. Basically anything that is the result of tons of seat time.

Not particularly impressive examples, but here are a few snapshots I had handy to start:

Dude, replace those grips.

I only have 9,000 miles on my bike. Still looks new.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
^^^ My grips have nearly 29k on them... and do look new. Feather touch ftw.

This is my little accomplishment I guess... Kinda thinking I can't flip it around too many more times.. Also, a while back, I dunno what happened, but a spacer magically vanished from the shift pivot shaft, so that has a plastic one made from an oil bottle cap somewhere in there. Can't really show how worn out the shifter bushings are though... (That's also the original shifter... no left side downs ftw!)

(That's homebrew chain lube on the ground. Chain looks new... detergents in oil do wonders, hence the drippings are so black)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts