Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys. I am posting pics of my current mods.  I only been riding for a couple months, and only have 1000 miles on the sv.  I plan on a lot more done to this bike.

http://mcpro.com/sv650/

·
Registered
105 Posts
thats a competition werkes fender elim kit. I have the same one

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice ride. :D
Was wondering if thats a good pipe? i am on the fence between yosh and an m4. Do you like that pipe? did you ever consider the m4?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice and blue. That's good for at least 7-8hp over any other color. ;)

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
looks great! 8)

·
Registered
17 Posts
very clean

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love the pipe. Its very loud and makes the bike actually sound like it has some power.

The mirrors are from ebay. They are small and black, which is why I liked them because I didnt want mirrors to be too noticable. They vibrate when moving at highway speeds, and arent too useful to actually use as mirrors. Head checks all the way!

·
Registered
73 Posts
i like it... wut did u use to mount ur plate?

·
Registered
551 Posts
very nice! clean...very clean....blue....nice fast color ;D

·
Registered
67 Posts
awesome sig. ;D

"huked on phonicks werks fur mee!!!!"

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imdbui said:
i like it... wut did u use to mount ur plate?
The bracket that came with the FE kit. By the way, I think the comp werkes kits a ripoff. I could have probably made my own for free. They only charged me like $90 however cause I didnt need the turn signal lights cause I had the clear built in lights. Still a ripoff though.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh, and another thing. I got a ticket for a concealed plate 2 days after I put the thing on. I like the placement of the plate however. I think it looks crappy mounting it closer. I'll probably get busted again for it.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I got the competition werkes FE as well and I agree CHEAP! I loved the license plate placement, so I kept the Comp Werkes license plate bracket and then got a hotbodies undertail! Its the best of BOTH worlds!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
i made my own plate braket (it is very similar to the CW one) and i saved a TON of money by doing it...All i used was an angle grinder w/ cutting wheel and a sheet of thin sheet metal

1 - 20 of 34 Posts