Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts
Discussion starter · #62 ·
HartSplash said:
She's really pretty. You did good!! Now all you have to do is get her riding her own! ;D
hey thanks :) yeah shes seksi lol

PaPa-G said:
Does that scrape in the curves?
i had it scrape once so i just don't go that low on that side anymore :( only draw back but i'm not like a pro knee dragger so im wondering if i happened to scrape it that one time with luck on my side.... when i learn to drag knee maybeh i'll just tape my license plate on my back :)

Speaking of loosing liscense plates, I have a buddy whos kinda out there, dumped his FZR600 figured out like a month later he lost his plate in the crash, oops!

Hot bike, there was a girl in the picture?  Ooops....................Scratch that and transpose bike and girl.   :p  ;D 8)

Grav.

ribbon_cable said:
On a road trip my licence plate bracket broke. So I duct taped the plate to the back of my girlfriends jacket. She was not too pleased but she is a trooper... and I made it up to her... ;D
Wait wait wait.........hold on....... you have a g/f?

How?

;D ;D

Discussion starter · #70 ·
basically yeah, im trying to figure out a way to make it easy to attach and detatch my passenger pegs without having to bend back my undertail, i feel like its gonna snap in half when i do :-X

id like to put my exhaust under the tail, then ill sport the passenger pegs after they're powdercoated black :)

besides if shes riding on the back everybodies eyes will be on her and nobody will notice how cool and scary i look in all my gear *evil laff*

Any pics which show the front fender in detail?

novakane-- That second one is perfect; thank you very much...

61 - 80 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.