Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
stranger said:
I don't have any, but someone requested that the topic be started. so here it is

hey, that would be me---I`m working on it---relax `gilly

·
Registered
272 Posts
Well, it appears all the pics from this weekend are too large to be hosted in the SV photo album----so now I need to figure out how to re-size them, so they fit. I know Igor has alot of hosting space, may be he can help me out???

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
mikazee said:
hey, that would be me---I`m working on it---relax `gilly
Wasn't razzin YOU, Mike.  Just thought if a thread was started about pics, the there might actually be some, uhhh, pics.  ???  ;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sometimes those who are considered 'cutting edge advanced' get caught in a techno glitch, which shows just how far behind us old farts can be, or are ! ??? ???
Given enough time, I shall conquer and overcome, in order to rise to my zenith ::)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Just some of dbcooper's pics brought over from the other thread til' Mike gets his ready.

·
Registered
139 Posts
cyclerider105 said:
How about including some nice pics of the fall colors! 
The roads and pace were too good to even think about the scenery. :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Actually, I didn't even notice if they were changing already. Prolly woulda been some good shots from some of the moutians we were on.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Which guy was DB Cooper???

·
Registered
397 Posts
Me,the guy who couldn't keep up in the twisties on the ZRX :) Curt
Next time I won't tell my kid about the ride and bring the SV.

·
Registered
796 Posts
great hosts, good riders all around, an overall great time. thanks for an awesome day! next time, make it a bit earlier to so we have more daylight to ride in. i took a slight detour home, but i made it ok. i was a little late - but that last stretch of road was definitely worth it.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
dbcooper said:
Me,the guy who couldn't keep up in the twisties on the ZRX :) Curt
Next time I won't tell my kid about the ride and bring the SV.
Keeping up doesn't matter, keeping the bike up itself is all that really matters. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
DougZ said:
Keeping up doesn't matter, keeping the bike up itself is all that really matters.  ;)
Which we all did, although I feared the worst when we got seperated. I assumed there was a huge pile-up or something, but eh, just took a wrong turn I guess.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
evilbologna said:
Which we all did, although I feared the worst when we got seperated. I assumed there was a huge pile-up or something, but eh, just took a wrong turn I guess.
Yeah, I started to worry after that one turn was blown, and I look back on the rest of that road and didn't see anybody behind me......then we pull accross and park and the rest of the pack is nowhere to be seen. LOL

1 - 20 of 79 Posts