Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked her up this morning! 05 SV650. So far I'm loving it, it's a bit more ballsy than the ole Ninja 250. ;D

Don't worry, that mud flap of a fender is getting chunked soon. Also on the way is a m4 slip-on to unleash the sexy v-twin sound.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
sv is a girls bike.. why didnt you get a gsxrcbrzx9000?!

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Better luck than me as of late and you already know what i mean
By the way nice bike.

Woody.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Suzuki should really do something with the stock exhaust. I mean look at it. How long is that thing? Must be 4 feet long. They should learn from Kawasaki's Ninja 650R and put in something other than a long, metalic cylinder down the side of the bike, especially when most of ther bits are black.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats Celebrity,

You think you love the bike now, just wait until the M4 gets installed. Your love affair may become downright illegal ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
fafaforza said:
Suzuki should really do something with the stock exhaust. I mean look at it. How long is that thing? Must be 4 feet long. They should learn from Kawasaki's Ninja 650R and put in something other than a long, metalic cylinder down the side of the bike, especially when most of ther bits are black.
word

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
great color!!!! ;D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice bike...having formerly owned a silver K3 I really do think that the black frame is a great move by Suzuki,as it somehow tones down the rather imposing presence of it in the previous colour! BTW be carefull when removing that standard end can...that baby weighs a ton and you don't want to be dropping it on your toes! ;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
im soooo jealous...hopefully(i keep saying that) my credit union will give me the money in january...and ill use my sv not just for pleasure but to build my credit up.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Nice Bike!! I just got mine too -- except it's yellow!! Do you live in westchester county NY? I saw a new blue sv650 getting on the saw mill parkway this saturday...dat you??

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
you can do the fenderechtomy and mufflerechtomy for free mate........with a little elbow grease and some good old tinkering spirit...without buying anything, trust me its fun too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.