Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive seen a million picutes of yellow nudists bike with the jmv chin, but i would like a pic of the factory one that i could order off oneideasuzuki.com, i cant make up my mind on which one. opinons may help also, and by the way this is on a BLUE 2003 650/n :) thanks

·
Registered
899 Posts
Mines not naked, but here is a pic of the factory spoiler. I just ordered a JMV. I like the extra coverage and looks better.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does anyone know if the jmv chin needs to be removed for oil changes (not that it's really a big deal) im just curious cuz it looks like one piece.

BTW: cyclerider105 is that powder coat or a wrap on your midpipe? looks good

·
Registered
899 Posts
The JMV needs to be removed if you change your oil, cause you are correct that it is solid under the pan. The mid pipe is painted with Dupli-Color 1200 degree high heat ceramic paint. So far seems to be holding up well!

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Keep in mind that you will have to wait for the JMV, something around 6-8 weeks.

D

·
0 Posts
cyclerider105 said:
Mines not naked, but here is a pic of the factory spoiler. I just ordered a JMV. I like the extra coverage and looks better.
A little off topic but hey cyclerider did you get your tail cowel/passenger seat cover (whatchamacallit) from Oneida? And did they send you something to fill in the divets left by the rear grab bar or do you have to order them separate?

Thanks 8)

·
Registered
899 Posts
I actually got mine from my local dealer, but if I had known about Oneida at the time I would have bought from them! It is a factory Suzuki part. It does include the "fill in" blocks to cover up the grab bar holes! It is a great part and looks good! ;D

·
Registered
687 Posts
Dizzle said:
yes it does I totally agree 8)
i got mine from them, color is right on. i love it came quickly and looks good , i didn't use my tabs i left my grab rail on it comes in handy for putting it up on stands

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just called my local stealership to get a price for the OEM chin spoiler and they said it would be (Canadian currency) $600.00!!!!!!! :eek: 600.00 CAD = 504.923 USD

That is obscene!

D

·
0 Posts
Evan said:
I just called my local stealership to get a price for the OEM chin spoiler and they said it would be (Canadian currency) $600.00!!!!!!! :eek: 600.00 CAD = 504.923 USD

That is obscene!
DAMN! go to oneida's site www.oneidasuzuki.com I personally think the chin is still pricey with them comparing how much material is used to make that compared to the complete lowers and its only like a $100 cheaper than the lowers but its certainly cheaper than your dealer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts