Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I've had a damn cold/flu thing going on all week. Missed 2 days work. So the only clear day off I get in a month I'm on drugs (cold medicine) and I can't ride. Boo!!! Glad you got to do a little one Sunday. When I lived in C.V. it was only 5 miles up to the dam. I use to take my race/street bike up there to dial my suspension. The left route was more for like Willow Springs settings the right was more like for Sears Point. Tight and twisty. Fun Fun Fun, watch out for the people coming up out of the boat ramp area. They'll pull right out in front of ya. And I guess Magpie cursed us cause it's raining again today. Things over here are a little tore up. We have that slide thing happening at Confussion Hill, but that happens evey year. But it shuts down the only highway north for us. It's a bit**.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yeah, it's missing the 10/12mm open end wrench. Ok I'm going out side and get my set that I have never used. I'll be back. mines an 03. No that 10/12 was in the picture, duh. Mine has a total of 15 pieces just like the picture I put on this thread. That other picture I saw has 16, has an extra box wrench 19mm. Must be for the older models  ???

The top picture is just like mine.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Hey Jimmie!  Sorry you have been under the weather.  Flu SUCKS!  On a brighter note, I got in another little ride today!  Weather cooperated earlier in the day!  Now I'll be able to handle a few more days of rain!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
cyclerider105, Rain started in the nite here. I'm really starting to think about building that dang ARK. We've had 51.00" of rain this season :eek: Average for up to last thursday is 31.00" glub glub. Redding has the better weather, until late may that is. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.