Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how to do it, so could somebody PS a blue 04+ model 650S with a black full lower fairing. Just curious if it would look good or crap.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unable to do so at work, filter.t
I figured all of you bike owning people would have some of your own. ::)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Parker03GT said:
I figured all of you bike owning people would have some of your own. ::)
dude, you're the one asking for help. i'm just trying to help get you some. good luck doing it your way

friggen noobs ::)

·
Registered
482 Posts
It would only take me a couple of minutes, but I'd have to have the photo to work with. It's easy to do a stock photo, but you'll get a better sense if you take a picture of your bike at the angle you'd like to see it at and post it up. Do that and I'll turn it around in an hour or so.

·
Registered
482 Posts
thejimdaddy said:
the line between the blue and black is too pronounced, it doesn't look good,

great photoochop old dude 8)
I'm not sure if I like the black lowers either... might look good if everything was blacked out, but I'm not sure. I might play with it later to see.

Thanks JD.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Needs black sv decals in place of the silver ones and perhaps a black racing stripe. Also, the silver forks have to go black.

+1 on the photoshop skills!

·
Registered
67 Posts
looks to me like the tail needs to be black...then it would be more balanced (blue top fairing and tank...black bottom fairing and tail)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I can't decide if I like it too much. I was just curious what changing the colors up a little would look like. Nice PS job though. 8)

·
Registered
551 Posts
i must applaud the photoshop perfection!!! excellent work!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I think is looks good! go with a black seat cowl and your set... or if you have the $$ go with the lower section of the whole tail black.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Fred2004 said:
looks to me like the tail needs to be black...then it would be more balanced (blue top fairing and tank...black bottom fairing and tail)
I would definitely make the front fender black. 

...and with the tail too :

1 - 20 of 29 Posts