Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

*Click for more pics >_>

Took some pics of the SV the other day with a nice DSLR I was able to borrow from work.

For those of you into camera nerding, it was a Canon EOS-1D Mark IIn with a EF 24-70mm f/2.8L lens. Worth about $3500.00 for the body and $1100.00 for the glass.

I want one of my own now. :[

As a side note, the civic isn't mine (Cherokee infront of it is) and yes, the under 21 plate sucks (I'm 18 ), and I was in the process of removing my rim stripes to reapply them after they started cracking.

·
Registered
647 Posts
so now you put the note in there to click on the pic...haha anyway good looking bike. i'm jealous of the camera and jealous of your nice weather.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so now you put the note in there to click on the pic...haha anyway good looking bike. i'm jealous of the camera and jealous of your nice weather.
Haha. I didn't think I'd have to add that till you asked so I went ahead. :p

If you want weather like this you should move to FLA :D Worst thing here is rain and hurricanes.

·
Registered
152 Posts
is there different rules for a rider in FL if you are younger then 21 or something? i dont get the under 21 plate thing.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Very nice photo. You might want to consider looking at refurbished dSLRs. I purchased a refurbished Canon Rebel Xsi and it works great for a fraction of new price.

Marc

·
Registered
835 Posts
Looks much better with the lowers on.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is there different rules for a rider in FL if you are younger then 21 or something? i dont get the under 21 plate thing.
Due to Florida having a No Helmet Law* things are different for those of us who are still a bit wet behind the ears.

If you are under the age of 21, you must wear a helmet. If you are over the age of 21 and choose not to wear a helmet, you must carry bodily injury protection of $50,000 or more. Where as if you still wear a helmet, no insurance is required.

It's kinda ****** up how I have to have this god awful plate because anyone would consider riding without a helmet a good idea.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You should make a trip to the Everglades or something to the effect. At least the beach.

Anyways Nice bike......

For a "S" that is.

:nana:
I was going to goto the beach but they wanted $10.00 to visit land in my own county because I hadn't applied for the "resident" sticker.:BangHead:

·
Registered
152 Posts
ahhh ok, interesting. dumb but interesting. nice bike dude, you will lose that plate before you know it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts