Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't the same body work I have for my 03 copper Sv but it will do. What I'm asking is can someone photo shop this pic w/ the paint scheme I want to have done?

Cay anyone make the upper and lower fairing black, and same w/ the tail fairing? I want to keep my tank, front fender, and rear hugger copper. Curious to see if this looks good. The sample pics doesn't have a rear hugger but it will do.

Thanks for the help in advance!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK that is the ugliest thing I have ever seen :eek: Glad I asked before doing it. Son anyone have any ideas. I really don't want to to repaing the tank. The rear end in in perfect condiotin. Just trying to figure out a differnet paint scheme since I have a blank canvase w/ the new upper and lower.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hehe, photoshop is great eh. Would have sucked to spend a few hundred to do it and have it come out looking like something you hate.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK what about a copper top and black lower and rear fairing? Sorry to be a pest just want a clean looking Sv. Thanks again Nova for the photo chop, man you saved me some money ;)

·
Registered
830 Posts
i was thinking a similiar thing.
but with different color body parts it just looked like you wrecked it and were too cheap to get it repainted.

like a car with different color doors and hood.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Mrwoo said:
Thanks again Nova for the photo chop, man you saved me some money ;)
Hehe, yep. 5 minutes in Photoshop sure beats hours of painting and hundreds of dollars to be really unhappy ;)

I would suggest leaving the copper base color and doing some vinyl graphics.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Vinyl graphics? Only graphic I can think os is a "Suzuki" decal.

·
Registered
787 Posts
here is a request for all you photo shop wiz's what would the second gen. SV look like with a single sided swing arm and those white rims from the Ducati (S4??) look lke ??

·
Registered
11 Posts
How 'bout a gradual fade from the Copper to Silver, then go w/ a solid Silver tail piece...?

-Andy

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not so sure about the paint schemes, I'm sort of a mono-chromatic guy myself, but you Photoshop dudes are awesome--hats off!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like this for an option with black:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Novadesigns said:
Be cooler if it was carbon fiber.
Okay. Carbon fiberized.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts