Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright ladies and gents, it's been a while and I'm sure you've snapped a few pics that fit the following challenge but remember, new photos only.

Here's the link for Photo Challenge #1
Here's the link for Photo Challenge #2
Here's the link for Photo Challenge #3
Here's the link for Photo Challenge #4
Here's the link for Photo Challenge #5
Here's the link for Photo Challenge #6
Here's the link for Photo Challenge #7

The General Rules again:
- new photos; must be taken after the date of the challenge post -- this is not a scavenger hunt to see which old photo matches the criteria.
- no flaming --as your mother should have told you, If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't post... or something like that. Connstructive criticism is acceptable.
- one photo per post
- little to no photo shop -- One exposure and only basic editing -- You CAN process, crop, enhance in PS but no more than one layer.
- only post your own photos - you must be the operator of the camera.

CHALLENGE #8: Winter

Well, I'm not sure everyone will get to participate this time around (unless you're pretty sly) but here it goes. Take a photo, with a bike as the main subject, that reflects winter. If the winter aspect of the photo isn't obvious then post a small explanation. Remember that if you live in the northern hemisphere, it's winter according to Punxsutawney Phil.

Here's an example pic:

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you would let a fat rodent tell you it isn't 20 degrees above normal outside. :p
I left OH for NM and then NC. Winter is that time of year when the Sun is up for a shorter period of time and there might be frost (mostly just morning dew, not even frozen) on my car in the morning :p. To me, it still looks like winter.

I forget what real winter is.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.