Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be great if we could have personal stickies. Then members could save their own list of stickies instead of using the poor search function and not finding what they are looking for then posting the same info again. if you want to see an example of a forum that has this check slickdeals.net

·
Registered
146 Posts
I usually just subscribe to the thread...it works the same way though. I do agree the search function is a bit awkward.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Even with the subscriptions you can lose a thread. I try and clear out my subscriptions but even then I have 7 or 8 pages normally. It's a pain if you want to reference a particularly helpful thread you subscribed to and have to sift through all your subscriptions every time you need it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I make folders in my subscriptions. electrical in one, paint in another, etc... Organizaiton is your friend!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Even with the subscriptions you can lose a thread. I try and clear out my subscriptions but even then I have 7 or 8 pages normally. It's a pain if you want to reference a particularly helpful thread you subscribed to and have to sift through all your subscriptions every time you need it.
Exactly.

I make folders in my subscriptions. electrical in one, paint in another, etc... Organizaiton is your friend!
Didn't know you could do that. I will have to try that.

I heard some browsers have a thing called...... Bookmarks.

The important threads that have info that I'll know I'm going to need, I'll just bookmark. Threads where I know will end up turning into post after posts of banter, I'll never click on again.
Bookmarks...yeah....Firefox actually just mysteriously deleted about 100 of them a couple weeks ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts