Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone happen to have 03+ PC map for a holeshot and de-snorkle mod?

thank you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I realize I'm not actually answering your question, but Pro6 Cycle only charges $100 for custom mapping on the dyno ($100/hour, 1 hour minimum, but it usually takes less than an hour). I think if you were willing to pay for the PC3, Holeshot, then you should really pay to get a perfectly matched map. Nothing will work as well as a custom map.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Kevbo said:
I realize I'm not actually answering your question, but Pro6 Cycle only charges $100 for custom mapping on the dyno ($100/hour, 1 hour minimum, but it usually takes less than an hour).  I think if you were willing to pay for the PC3, Holeshot, then you should really pay to get a perfectly matched map.  Nothing will work as well as a custom map.
sweet, i wonder how much gas will cost from California to Ontario, Canada.

·
Registered
52 Posts
lol, I'm pretty sure gqelements is a fellow Torontonian.......if not.....sorry for polluting this thread :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
GTKrockeTT said:
sweet, i wonder how much gas will cost from California to Ontario, Canada.
About $250...plus of course the conversion charge after you cross the border. I think I just made it un-funny.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kevbo said:
lol, I'm pretty sure gqelements is a fellow Torontonian.......if not.....sorry for polluting this thread  :p
yes!
100 bux isn't bad.
Kevbo you ok? how's the deer?

·
Registered
52 Posts
gqelements said:
yes!
100 bux isn't bad.
Kevbo you ok? how's the deer?
I'm perfect.....just depressed.....my bike is still nonfunctional, hopefully i'll get it back tomorrow after the shop does lots of welding and bending.

Then i'll slowly replace parts with ones from this site/ebay

·
Registered
899 Posts
I agree with spending the $100.00 and get a custom map, but if you want to play with your PC, check out the dynojet web site and go to the map section for the SV650. There is a user submitted map for a M4 slip on, desnorkel, etc. He had it custom made. I have been running this map on my 05 SV and it works GREAT!

·
Registered
176 Posts
cyclerider105 said:
I agree with spending the $100.00 and get a custom map, but if you want to play with your PC, check out the dynojet web site and go to the map section for the SV650.  There is a user submitted map for a M4 slip on, desnorkel, etc.  He had it custom made.  I have been running this map on my 05 SV and it works GREAT!
my back is very close to that config...SV1K snorkel, slip on, TRE mod, stock air filter, BUT for some reason it ran very poor for me. the two brothers slip on map from PC ran much smoother for me.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Well, that's all the maps I'm aware of from my end. I was thinking about having my PC custom tuned. Seems like it would be worth the $100.00

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey,

I had a custom map built for my 03. The only mod is a Hole Shot High-Mount. ...I take that back. I've plugged the PAIR system.

I've ran the map for a couple thousand miles. No problems. The map reduced the decel pops, but didn't eliminate them. Plugging the PAIR system eliminated them all together.

I've only ran it with the plugged PAIR for about 500 miles. No problems so far. None expected.

Shoot me your email address and I'll send you a copy.

Steve.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts