Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive installed the PC i won on ebay and now i THINK im having issues.

When turning the bike on the lights register but i dont think im in "button adjustment" mode.

The lights only move when i twist the throttle. So when pushing the low,mid and high buttons nothing happens...

please help :-\

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok cool, i got it working...thank you ;D

i have another question now...

what are the best positions on the band for

LOW
MID
HIGH

thanks

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
The best positions are found on a dyno ... that runs from 200 to 250 bucks.

Of course you can download your favorite map from the net but that is a crapshoot.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Currently said:
The best positions are found on a dyno ... that runs from 200 to 250 bucks.

Of course you can download your favorite map from the net but that is a crapshoot.
yeah to get it perfect you need to go have a map made for you at a performance shop... but for now you can use one of the maps on powercommanders website

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wonderjosh said:
yeah to get it perfect you need to go have a map made for you at a performance shop... but for now you can use one of the maps on powercommanders website
no PC only mac here....wont work....

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wonderjosh said:
guess you're going to have to give your mac to me then, it'll solve everything.  :)
ya i think i can do that...whats your address i send it over to ya ;) :p

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
Do all your friends run mac's ???

Come on now ... think ... there has to be a PC in your life somewheres!

If I am not mistaken, they may have compiled a version for a Palm Pilot ???

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Currently said:
Do all your friends run mac's ???

Come on now ... think ... there has to be a PC in your life somewheres!

If I am not mistaken, they may have compiled a version for a Palm Pilot ???
hummmmm intresting thought....natasha DOES have a pocket PC that she doesnt use...i wonder if that would work... ???

·
Registered
82 Posts
To answer your question the low, mid and high are kinda like batch adjustments. Lets just say for the sake of arguement every time you push a button it adjusts 10%, If you push the low button once it adjusts the whole low range up 10% while not changing the mid and high range. (I know it's not 10% thats just an example). Now say you push the high 2 times it would adjust the whole high range by 20%. Thats how the buttons work.
There are thousands of possibilities thats why you really need a dyno to make a map just for your bike. If you can find someone who has a bike setup similar to yours it would make a good place to start from and would be better than just pushing the buttons.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts