Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, ive been looking into changing the levers on my bike and rely like the looks of the pazzo ones. wondering if anyone uses then and whatkind of feedback youv had, also im stuck between the gold and blue ones. My bike is a Blue full fairing 650s any ideas or opinions is great.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
do a search, there are tons of people that are happy with them.

i have shorties on both my SV's and love them. why not go wuth the dark blue (repsol) with a gold tab

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
I have the full size Pazzo's on my naked and I love the feel they give. It's hard to explain but these levers feel so much more precise than the OEM levers did. They just fit me like a glove.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
I have the shorties on my bike. It's my second set (first were on my NC30), so apparently I like them. I think the CRG's are marginally better, but since I never used them I really don't know.

I also prefer the shorties. I generally only use a couple fingers, and they are also less likely to get snapped by a tipover.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ive got pazzo shorties, they take a bit to get used to especially for those with monstrously large hands (thats right ladies). Anyhow i like them and there adjustability when on long trips.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I'm thinking on getting pazzos too...I heard just pros on them...I'm going for the blue short ones with the gold levers (blue naked sv)

I PMed Speedking (member on this forum) and he is supposedly a pazzo dealer....So I heard he's gonna have a group buy and sell the set for 160...so I'm just waiting on that.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Got me some a couple months ago...the shorty's...and I'm lovin' them!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I also have Pazzo's. Originally I had a long clutch short brake. I low sided last march and the tab on the front of the perch that stops the lever from over extending broke. I tried to order the perch to repair myself. Due to "insurance policies" Pazzo requires you to send you levers in to get repaired. I argued and called all over and there are no exceptions. So I ended up ordering a single shorty clutch and have been happy since. I would recommend them, just don't break them. It can be a pita. Expecially if you have Titanium with red adjusters.

Here's another thread for you to look through-

http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=64412

1 - 9 of 9 Posts