Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1146 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Recently, I posted saying I wanted some stock foot pegs and a member of SVR just sent them to me; did not even charge me for postage! Anyway, I was trying to think of a way to pay them back, but since they wouldn't give me an email address to send them money I figured I would pay it forward (for anyone not familiar with the expression: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay_it_forward).

Then I saw a similar thread on another board and I figured why don't we do something like that here?

Here are some guidelines:

A person posts up a part/parts they have lying around they have no use for, preferably SV or SV related.

Anyone can "claim" that item, but the claimer must pay shipping IF the giver so desires.

In order to claim an item, you must post up an item you will part with. You can only claim one part, per part you post up.

Please behave in a courteous manner; don't abuse the system or post up some garbage and claim a nice part.

Try to keep the postwhoring down, but asking if someone has something is ok. When you get rid of a part, please indicate so in your original post if you can. (I realize we can only edit our own posts for a little while)

In addition, you can post up a part now, in hopes of claiming one later, especially to help get this thread started.

This thread is for people who have stuff that is useless to them that someone else might want / need.

This is NOT a classifieds thread so please do not try to make it into one.

Moderators: If this sort of thing is not allowed, or is in the wrong area then please feel free to delete or move it. I was going to post in the main SVRider Motorcycling Forum but I figured this was a better place for it.

I will start:

I have the original calipers (with original pads I think) and lines from my 05 SV650s, I think they will fit any second gen (not sure about abs models):

*edit* GONE *

I also have an axle from the same bike. It should fit any second gen:

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
alrighty

I've got some clip-ons and a top triple for a 04svs. Also a front brake line.

they are just sitting in a box in the corner next to a lamp. I don't need them except to maybe sell them with the bike when I put it up for sale in the spring.

·
Registered
406 Posts
alrighty

I've got some clip-ons and a top triple for a 04svs. Also a front brake line.

they are just sitting in a box in the corner next to a lamp. I don't need them except to maybe sell them with the bike when I put it up for sale in the spring.
I'll take it!!!!! I bought a set of clipons off the bay and they are all rashed! Let me know...

My parts.... have a set of stock Nakid Mirrors. and I also have two Twistie patches One for a K3 650N and the other for a K7 650S.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll take it!!!!! I bought a set of clipons off the bay and they are all rashed! Let me know...
Here are some guidelines:

A person posts up a part/parts they have lying around they have no use for, preferably SV or SV related.

Anyone can "claim" that item, but the claimer must pay shipping IF the giver so desires.

In order to claim an item, you must post up an item you will part with. You can only claim one part, per part you post up.

Thanks!
Please read the enlarged bold text.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
That is a very cool idea :D
I am sure I dig out some stuff like 1. gen front calipers or front & rear axle.
I have this Gixxer shock, I don`t know from what model it is but it measures 350mm from center to center of the eyes.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Dont need nothing yet. Sorry, just a few Katana parts in case someone wants them.

Have:

(1) '06 SV1k stock front brake lines. Was told it had 5k when removed.
(2) 98+ Suzuki Katana sprocket carriers w/ 47T (530) sprocket, bearings, and spacer.
(1) Rear Suzuki Katana Axle w/ spacer & chain adjuster
(1) Suzuki Katana Pre front wheel silver, straight w/ bearings (no rotors)
(1) Suzuki Katana Pre rear wheel silver, straight w/ bearings and brake rotor
(1) Suzuki Katana Post Rear suspension knuckle w/ stock dogbones

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have all the stock turn signals a nd the stock mirrors off a 07 naked.
I also have a pair of bar end dampeners.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
50mm GSX-R Clip-ons.

I'll take those if they're still available.

I'll make available an '04 GSXR 600 front fender, modified to fit on 00-03 GSXR 750 fork legs (the rear attachment tabs have been shortened). It has a very small amount of rash on the right front corner, and a couple scratches, but no cracks. This is perfect for anyone running 00-02 fork legs that is having a hard time finding a same-year fender, or like me, who didn't care much for the same-year fenders.

Pics here:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/grimreaperOG/for%20sale/5341384f.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/grimreaperOG/for sale/d5a8c2c5.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/grimreaperOG/for sale/2c7c3220.jpg

And on the bike:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/grimreaperOG/SV 2007/SVPics015.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/grimreaperOG/SV 2007/SVPics011-1.jpg

·
Registered
667 Posts
I have:
1. Mini Fearing for Red 06 Naked (Removed)
2. Rear Seat Foam
3. Stock Naked Mirrors
4. Bar end Weights (Gone)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
It a great idea but:

This is going to get huge quickly.To monitor the coming and going of parts is a job in itself.If everyone makes sure that they delete their stuff after they are gone good but that's unlikely.

·
Super Moderator
1,904 Posts
It a great idea but:

This is going to get huge quickly.To monitor the coming and going of parts is a job in itself.If everyone makes sure that they delete their stuff after they are gone good but that's unlikely.
True Dat, but this is a good thing. If anyone can't figure out how to delete their posts if/when their items are gone, PM me the link and I will zap it. Let's keep this going smooth...

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I have:
1. Mini Fearing for Red 06 Naked
2. Rear Seat Foam
3. Stock Naked Mirrors
4. Bar end Weights
Is the diameter of the 2. gen headlamp the same like the 1. gens?
If so, I would be interested in the mini fairing.

Thank you

1 - 20 of 1146 Posts