Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
So Pauly comes in and says he's gonna open a dealership sellin Ducati motorcycles.

So I'm thinkin Pauly's always late for work and I'm gonna have to kick him in the butt.

Hows he gonna open a Ducati dealership?

But I couldn't focus on the subject because Mikey was missing. He was supposed to be in at 10am. Now its 2:30 .... blah blah blah

http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2...ilders-continue-to-evolve-and-adapt/#comments

·
Registered
93 Posts
its in the same building as the choppers, they just put a bunch of ducatis in the corner, I was up there on Sunday. we went for a ride to check it out, they had the street fighter on display, I sat on it, it is a bad ass bike for sure.

I don't know how long the ducatis will last in there amongst the hundreds of tee shirts hats and lunch boxes....

it is a nice building tho

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Huh... I hate to admit, but their show is currently my guilty pleasure. It's just like a train wreck, I can't stop watching it.

It'll be interesting to see what how a shop that uses a hammer and bolt on chrome to make a distinct Ducati. The Ducati purists (read - lovers of the brand, not the image) are probably turning in the grave right now.

Hopefully, it's a good thing.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
When I first glanced (like a 2 second look) at the black bike Junior was sitting on, I thought it was a Gladius... but then I looked a little closer.

I know pretty much everyone here hates the show and OCC, but I really like watching it. I hope they do well with the Ducati dealership thing. I know sport riding isn't really their thing, but if they could handle all types of bikes, they should do good.

What do I know, I'm only one of the people the show is aimed at, an 18 year old that likes motorcycles.

·
Registered
411 Posts
What in the hell was Ducati thinking? That this would actually *help* their brand? Brutal. I can't imagine a more horrible pairing than these two companies. For both of them! Makes OCC look like a bunch of latte-sipping a-holes (which I suspect they secretly are..) and Ducati look like tacky attention whores (that have to fill thier tiny tanks up every 50 kms...).

·
Registered
66 Posts
that things a shitbox...not a streetfighter. it isnt a thought out, planned project. Its just hey the widow bike went over huge lets do a ducati one and whore that out.

man...if they really are starting to fighter stuff....i gotta get down there and talk to them ASAP, before its too late!

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
To celebrate OCC’s 10th anniversary, the Teutuls will be giving the OCC treament to a new custom L-twin-powered Monster 1100 that will be featured on an upcoming episode of American Chopper on TLC.
"Well, since it's an eye-tal-yan bike, I thought I'd make some pizza themed wheels fer it, but the real challenge will be to add one of dose fancy coffee machines into the tail."

·
Registered
920 Posts
Interesting.

Should Paul "I Build Bikes" Sr. ever decide to lay his hands on one, somebody has got to capture it on the DVR for me.

I'm not asking for much, I just want to see him do something simple like take a running bike, remove the timing belts, put them back on again.....and start it up.

;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts