Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im parting out a clean garage kept 2005 SV650. No crash or layover damage.

The motor is not orignal to the bike, and I was told it had roughly 15k orig. miles but had recently been gone through, and got a new EBC clutch and had 1-3rd gear regeared for track use, then had 3 track days on it. The bike has been sitting in a storage unit for about 2 years, and has a clean Texas title. Its a blue bike, black frame and wheels, silver motor. Below is a list of parts I do and do not have.

Here is a list of some of the parts I have:
Black wheels with tires and rotors
Motor
Swing arm
Seats
wiring harness
ECU/ECM
Rectifier
Switch assy.'s
Clutch lever/perch
left front caliper
Rear brake minus axle bracket
Kick Stand
Tail Light
Headlight
Subframe
Forks(straight but need seals)
Triple clamps
Gas Tank
Rear Fairings
Passenger rearsets
Injector assy
Headers
Rear grab bar
Aftermarket alum/nylon frame sliders
Shock

Parts I DO NOT HAVE:
Front fairings/windscreen
Blinkers
Cush drive
Chain
Rear Sprocket
Coils
Muffler
FRAME
FAIRING STAY
CLIP ONS
rider/front REAR SETS
FRONT MASTER CYLINDER
GAUGES
REAR BRAKE BRACKET
FUEL PUMP

If you dont see something listed, ask me. Please call or text 972-989-4003, or email me at [email protected]. It will take me longer for me to get back to you if you PM since its harder to do from my phone. I work 2 jobs as a Firefighter/paramedic, and race MX and ride street, so my schedule is always kinda odd, but I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,
Cory

·
Registered
513 Posts
Pm replied. Thanks :eek:ccasion14:

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think I have replied to everyone that has called/texted/emailed/PMed me, but it is possible I missed somebody(I know I missed at least one reply, just making sure there are not any other).

I am updating the parts list in the first post for what is and is not still for sale.

Thank you everybody for being patient with me getting back to you, and thank you to those that have bought stuff for the quick payments!

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its not giving me the option to edit my orignal post, so here is an update. Sorry for being out of the loop for a few weeks, but everybody that paid got there parts asap, I was just slow returning emails.

Im parting out a clean garage kept 2005 SV650. No crash or layover damage.

The motor is not orignal to the bike, and I was told it had roughly 15k orig. miles but had recently been gone through, and got a new EBC clutch and had 1-3rd gear regeared for track use, then had 3 track days on it. The bike has been sitting in a storage unit for about 2 years, and has a clean Texas title. Its a blue bike, black frame and wheels, silver motor. Below is a list of parts I do and do not have.

Here is a list of some of the parts I have:
Black wheels with tires and rotors
Motor
Swing arm
wiring harness
ECU/ECM
Rectifier
headlight switch assy
Clutch lever/perch
left front caliper
Rear brake minus axle bracket
Kick Stand
Tail Light
Subframe
Rear Fairings
Passenger rearsets
Injector assy
Headers
Rear grab bar
Aftermarket alum/nylon frame sliders
Shock

Parts that are sold or that I did not get with the bike:
Front fairings/windscreen
Frame
headlight
Blinkers
Seats
Gas tank
ignition switch
Cush drive
Chain
Rear Sprocket
Coils
Muffler
FRAME
FAIRING STAY
CLIP ONS
rider/front REAR SETS
FRONT MASTER CYLINDER
GAUGES
REAR BRAKE BRACKET
FUEL PUMP

If you dont see something listed, ask me. Please call or text 972-989-4003, or email me at [email protected]. It will take me longer for me to get back to you if you PM since its harder to do from my phone. I work 2 jobs as a Firefighter/paramedic, and race MX and ride street, so my schedule is always kinda odd, but I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,
Cory

1 - 17 of 17 Posts