Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the bike is pretty much complete. it's not running, and instead of fixing it, i just bought another bike, and am parting this one out to break even on cash. all the components should be good. the only things that I'm not including on the bike are the drivetrain components (frame, wheels, fork, swing arm), because I'm doing research on a potential long term EV conversion project.

engine/transmission: compression tested to be 200 and 205 psi front and rear.
donor engine: if you build engines, you might be able to salvage some parts from this
throttle body
throttle position sensor
fuel pump assembly
air intake box
gas tank
m4 exhaust
radiator (has a small leak somewhere)
radiator hoses
dash tachometer

anything else you need that i didn't list, I probably have it.

***NOTE: my inbox is getting full, so if you want to communicate, try my email yonguo16 at utexas dot edu***

·
Registered
232 Posts
hey im in texas and in serous need of a legit fuel pump.....think you can help me out, it the fuel pump clean did it sit woth old gas or was it a daily driver till now?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Selling the body work, or keeping it for your own? I'm looking for front fairing stay, upper and lower triple clamps, rear subframe, body work, shifter, left peg.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Is the fuel pump assembly still available? Is this the entire thing? Apologies for my lack of knowledge. My entire one got rusted and I couldn't salvage it and my new fuel pump to my surprise (see lack of knowledge) was just one part of the entire thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts