Votes: 10 22.2%
  • The GOP begged her to go away

Votes: 8 17.8%
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Yeeow, I liked it better when you told me to STFU. Now, you think I'm Slawson. :mad: My day keeps getting better. :rolleyes:

All I'm saying is, maybe she's got some inside info on the future of Mr. Obama. :confused2:
But where did you find the bogus "AP" article?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
I'm curious, Derek, where you found that. It seems pretty big news, yet none of the majors are carrying it, not even fox. ;)
Dude, you can tell from the writing style that it's not a real AP article.

edit: (If I'm wrong I'll feel like a dork but it seemed really off to me).

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
I just heard on NPR that Obama was in close negotiations to become co-president of Iran, as a good-faith gesture to give the Iranian people peace. Which is further proof, he IS a Mooselem spy !! I knew it.....

·
OberKommandant
6,133 Posts

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Back to Nalin Palin.
The woman was very good looking but none too smart. Script or not. Who the fugg says they can see Russia from their backyard...unless they live directly across from the border.

Not to pee in anyone's cheerios but mainland Russia to Alaska is only about 60 miles and the smallest distance if you include islands there is an Alaskan island that is 25 miles from the mainland and 3 miles or less from a Russian island. As the governor of Alaska her backyard could be taken figuratively to be all of Alaska and on a clear day it may be possible from the two islands (little and big diomede) that you might be able to see one from the other...that is all

The news covered her doing some commercial fishing today, maybe those are her big dreams and reasons for ditching on the governor's office?

PS: Palin is retarded.

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
Now that you mention it, I've never seen Derek and slawson together at the same time.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Unless you are saying Paling resigned because she used to be a black Kenyan boy, STFU and go start your own thread.

Edit: Crap, GM I just assumed that was Slawson writing that.
I'm curious, Derek, where you found that. It seems pretty big news, yet none of the majors are carrying it, not even fox. ;)
Note the contrast between the two quotes above.

Liutas asked a simple well-reasoned question. :thumbsup:

tcl went straight to hatin' so much I almost thought it was thejimdaddy writing that. ;D

See what I did there? :lmao:

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
tcl went straight to hatin' so much I almost thought it was thejimdaddy writing that. ;D
See what I did there? :lmao:
Really, when I typed that I thought I was responding to you and was just playing along. You must admit, that if it was you, that would have been a completely appropriate response. ;D

Not to pee in anyone's cheerios but mainland Russia to Alaska is only about 60 miles and the smallest distance if you include islands there is an Alaskan island that is 25 miles from the mainland and 3 miles or less from a Russian island. As the governor of
Look like 5 posts up. It was only the tina fey skit that said "my backyard". Palin said something along the lines of "there are places here in Alaska that you can actually see Russia from," which is true yet also not a qualification for being vice-president. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Look like 5 posts up. It was only the tina fey skit that said "my backyard". Palin said something along the lines of "there are places here in Alaska that you can actually see Russia from," which is true yet also not a qualification for being vice-president. :rolleyes:
More than five posts but I will let that slide. I already quoted the person who missed the boat on that and figured I would help dispel the idea that it is ludicrous that any of those statements to be made. Fey and Palin were both accurate. You do realize there are people in this country that couldn't locate alaska on the map so it isn't so far out there for people to understand the distance relation between russia and alaska. I never said it was...I still think she is an idiot.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
I hope she's gunning for a syndicated talk show. Move over Tyra, Palin is here to fill in for 5th place in afternoon talk show mediocrity.
Maybe she's the 2nd coming of Limbaugh.

I think (borrowing from fatass...) that she's going to spend the next year traveling around the country rallying the base and raising money and support for a bid in 2012. The whole time she'll be whining about liberal media making fun of her down's syndrome baby, and pure, chase daughters. "real America" blah blah.....

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
FareWarning yeah okay so let's leave the kids out of discussion as they have NOTHING to do with their mothers activities. And that comment was pretty lame, stupid and down right wrong. I don't want to even quote it as I hope either you edit it or a mod deletes it. If you think it was funny or cute or edgy you are very wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Really, when I typed that I thought I was responding to you and was just playing along. You must admit, that if it was you, that would have been a completely appropriate response.
Using a racial slur and telling someone to Shut The F*ck Up is never an appropriate response. If you don't get that by now, perhaps you never will. Make all the lame excuses you want, but they're just lame excuses. Peace, little buddy. :hug:

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
FareWarning yeah okay so let's leave the kids out of discussion as they have NOTHING to do with their mothers activities. And that comment was pretty lame, stupid and down right wrong. I don't want to even quote it as I hope either you edit it or a mod deletes it. If you think it was funny or cute or edgy you are very wrong.
I finally agree with Nexus ...

While I dislike Palin's politics, that subject is not funny and should be completely off limits.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
Using a racial slur and telling someone to Shut The F*ck Up is never an appropriate response. If you don't get that by now, perhaps you never will. Make all the lame excuses you want, but they're just lame excuses. Peace, little buddy. :hug:
Racial slur? You're a comedic genious.

I finally agree with Nexus ...

While I dislike Palin's politics, that subject is not funny and should be completely off limits.
Seriously, they're just itching for libs to go near the kids. So, DON'T. She's seriously cited Letterman's lame-ass (and too close to home) joke as part of her impetus for quitting.

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
well, you might be able to argue that her kids are the result of their mother's actions ;)

seriously, once any politician starts talking "family values" and crap like that, then the family is open season

81 - 100 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.