Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got my tank, cowl, and fender getting painted the same color as my helmet. It's the yellow Arai Vector. I've always wanted to paint her yellow :) When I get back to the states I will need to do a frame swap to get her registered "legally"(Jap spec bike). Since she will be all torn apart I want to get the frame, swingarm, and wheels PCd. I need some color suggestions to match the yellow. I don't want black. I was thinking a very deep/dark red/maroon, or a very dark blue. So blue it's almost black. Any suggestions with links to the color? Also, I'm photoshop dumb. Is there an easier way to see it all together? Thanks for any input. -Mac

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think the blue would be hot. Maybe they could add a light metallic flake in there? I dunno, I don't know if PC works like that.

I think it would be quite a PITA to try to photoshop bikes to get a feel for it. I would just get some paint chips/sample sheets and go out to the garage and visualize.

Good luck!

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've been seeing high end bicycle frames getting done in this rubberized material... I think that in gray would look neat with yellow. or maybe white...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Flat yellow would prolly be sweet looking. I thought about a red frame. That would make her look like a hot dog ??? I've still got about a year to decide. The only color I'm against is black. Thanks for all the opinions :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts