Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

paint codes for '02 wheel

2K views 21 replies 3 participants last post by  Nexus242 
G
#1 ·
Does anybody happen to know what the paint code is for the brushed nickel looking finish on the 2002 SV650S wheels. Or an aftermarket color that is similar to the suzuki color. Ive just got one wheel to change from purple to brushed chrome(nickel). Anything close will do.

G
#4 ·
donniej said:
rustoleum aluminum #7715 is dead-on for the frame... aren't the frame and wheels the same?
Thank you , Thank you North East Philly.
I got one more question, is that the code # for Suzuki only or is that a Universal code # for that particular color?

#9 ·
mxaddict said:
Nexus242 said:
it's really not that hard to color match bro, I mean really. :roll:
I cant help it if I was born a perfectionist(otherwise known as a Virgo).
Im not taking any sweat off your balls, am I?
F.Y.I. Im a chick
Look I'm a virgo to but don't get the panties all bunched up if it's not a perfect 100% match. Only you will know if it's not.

#14 ·
mxaddict said:
Nexus242 said:
mxaddict said:
F.Y.I. Im a chick
Well how the hell are we suppose to know?? You need to have one of those girly names with chick or grl or gal in it, otherwise your a dude.

;)
Im not sweatin' your balls again, am I?
Dude, Chick, Im a little bit of both, I guess.
I prefer TomBoy.
Aint no thang
TV or TS???? :shock:

#15 ·
donniej said:
PICS!!! I WANT PICS!!!
Of you, not you're rashed up POS... (just kidding about the POS part) :D

If you are a chick you seem pretty cool.
Don't get all excited, I've been fooled on the interweb many times before. Untill pics are posted, it's a dude.

;)

#17 ·
donniej said:
Nexus242 said:
Don't get all excited, I've been fooled on the interweb many times before. Untill pics are posted, it's a dude.

;)
Even if she's really a she, she's 3500 miles away AND I have a GF :wink:
But it would be kinda kewl to find a chick that talks like that, works on her bike and is decent looking :!: :!:
It's AlexJ and ride_naked enough for all of us already??

:)

#20 ·
Nexus242 said:

No man can handle me! :x Just ask Sauron. BTW did you think I was a dude when you first came here? You probably thought I was gay b/c of the leg humping. :lol:

#22 ·
ride_naked said:
Nexus242 said:

No man can handle me! :x Just ask Sauron. BTW did you think I was a dude when you first came here? You probably thought I was gay b/c of the leg humping. :lol:
Dude yeah cause you type like a dude, gay no, but dude yes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.