Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I've got an 04 SV650 Naked Yellow and my TCP windscreen got scuffed up really bad. I know it's going to be nearly impossible to match that pearl yellow, so I thought I might go for a headlight mod for a new look.

I was thinking something over/under -- maybe with the lower light sticking out slightly farther than the upper light following the angle of the forks.

I know someone must have done something like this already, so I'd really like to get some ideas from the group and some photos of what you've done.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
370 Posts
A Hesa Headlight Fire has an angel eye. I'm going naked with one this summer with a set of moto lights. It comes in black or chrome, but the design isn't everyone's cup of tea. My buddy runs dual dominators on his GS500, so I wanted to do something a little different.

from a thread on the ducati monster forum: http://ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=7364.0

On a monster:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
The projectors were ~$140 or so. All the wiring is custom, through a distribution block (ignition-switchable via 4-prong automotive relay w/ fused power wire). Wiring was quite simple...just one pos/neg per light. Connect the positive wire from the high beam projector to the yellow wire in the harness so that it'll come on with the OEM switch.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very cool ideas... Anyone do anything else? I'm concerned about using too small of a light set because I don't too much of the forks showing when I'm done.

Dubtecv2 - Awesome! I just don't know if I have the wherewithall to make a fully custom bracket like you did.

The Hesa light looks good on that Ducati. Anyone have any pics of an SV with that light installed?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It really is pretty simple, just takes some time with a ruler and Dremel...
Do you have any more detailed pics of your headlight configuration? I'd really like to get a better idea what you did and what it looks like up close.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.