Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hitting steel at the shooting range.

Getting another tattoo.

Checking out some local breweries in Texas.

Trying to perfect turn 1 at Texas World Speedway in my Miata.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Guns are like bikes...so many out there, so little money...

daily ccw is an HS2000 (before Springfield imported it and repadged it the XD9). When I need to tuck my shirt in or require deep concealment it's a Walther PPK/S. Have a Colt Python I haven't even taken to the range yet. For plinking the Ruger 22/45. CZ75 single action for range use only. Ruger P97 just because it was so cheap but holds groups just as tight as my buddies USP .45.

Really need to get some long arms.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My friends got an xd40 sub compact that I shoot alot, and a MAG Research lone eagle 7mm-08, tauraus .357, but personally I really enjoy my USP 40, man that thing is like butter, ive also got a 686 in 6", just sold a Colt Defender 90, been lookin at Kimbers, of course also my trusty Single Six. Thinkin about buildin an AR though, cant decide 10 or 15.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well its not riding but i wish i had polished the lip of my wheels the last time i took them off for new tires, and had purchased that slip-on i was gonna get. For as today is Bikes Blues and BBQs and i will be headed over on a stock bike, other than an undertail kit, led blinkers, and a strategically placed sticker. :(

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well, i watched a guy start some off of a zx6r he used airplane stripper you can buy at walmart in the auto section. He sprayed it on it sat for a second then started bubbling the paint came right off, then mask off the lip once its polished to your likeing and spraypaint the rest back to black with highheat engine enamal. Dont take my word for it, thats just what he said, it looked pretty sweet though. A winter project perhaps for me.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Screw the bf
Screw the bf
and oh yeah, did I mention- screw the bf?
He gives good cuddle too. 8)

·
Registered
270 Posts
my girls in reno, i havent got my bike yet, i sold my rice rocket integra, all im left with is my seven pound chihuahua named chino, and an economy sized jar of vaseline....wait a minute... that didnt sound right...i mean uhhh...haha... just kidding :-[

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
your mom ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Jesse H said:
Ruger P97 just because it was so cheap but holds groups just as tight as my buddies USP .45.
P97s are kinda like SVs in that they're cheap but reliable and get the job done as well, if not better than flashier and more expensive gear. Still, we lust for prettier, more exotic stuff.

And what would I rather be doing?

Long tour with my wife, SV and saddlebags.
Doing worthwhile work.
Drinking good bourbon... Wait a minute- that IS what I'm doing!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.