Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I re-evulated my need for fancy levers, I decided to go with more useful mods. I ordered up a set of Woodcraft frame sliders, a Stomp Grip tank pad/protector, and two Dunlop vertical sticker decals to go on my forks. Ordered form www.1tail.com and price was just over $110 and free shipping. Called up customer service and I must say 1Tail probably has THE BEST customer service I have ever dealt with when it comes to online vendors. Great, prompt service and knowledgeable people. Deff will order from them again, and prices are good!

Dave

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Motosliders are nice, don't get me wrong. But they are kinda big and because I have such long legs (at 6' 6" tall) they look like they would interfer with my knees. Plus, I don't exactly like the looks of them. Different strokes for different folks.

Dave

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
6'6"? Yeah your knees might hit them, sometimes I sit a bit sideways on my bike, like one cheek off the seat, and I'll rest my knee on the slider. I'm 5'11".

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
chickenwafer said:
The Motosliders are nice, don't get me wrong. But they are kinda big and because I have such long legs (at 6' 6" tall) they look like they would interfer with my knees. Plus, I don't exactly like the looks of them. Different strokes for different folks.

Dave
Not likely. Where do the Woodcrafts mount that they'd be any less likely?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts