Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am extremely serious about finding some locals to ride with. All of my friends are into cars, and snowmobiles. So it kinda sucks if you know what I mean. If I'm lucky I run into other random riders, but its not the same. I know it isn't quite the best weather, and I myself haven't even been out riding. (Need new front tire, Oil change, No sand/salt to be on roads,warmer air) But It came to my attention there are quite a few of you who are very close, and seem to ride in the same area. I really want to do hawk's nest, or even 44/55 over the mountain by gardiner is fun. It is still a bit early but if anyone is riding solo once you bring your bike out let me know. Riding with a few or even 1 fellow sver would really make this riding season alot more interesting.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a little gift from a NYS trooper, he thinks its hilarious when he sees it lol had to post it for a chuckle.

Kinda small image, but I'm sure you can make out "police interceptor" on the gas tank

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good to hear! I am checking the boards whenever I can. And once its gets nicer out I will def. Be finding a date and time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.