Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a picture from my buddy who is part owner of a powder coating business. I did his website so I get updates when he posts new pics to his project blog and seen he just completed a set of SV wheels in bright neon orange for someone. They are going a on naked and I hear it should have the Repsol color scheme thus... orange wheels.

Is that person on here by chance? If so... you gotta show us pics of your bike when its done. I am curious to see and sure others are too ;)

I should start seeing some pics of my SV stuff soon. We will be putting the frame and subframe up for a 360 degree Flash rotating pic which should be cool.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
how can you even tell eddie, I can see the image of those things burned into my retina when i close my eyes....

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
All these day-glo colors remind me of the late 80's-early 90's. I saw a Shift Jacket in a catalog the other day and swore I was in a time warp.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.