Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel so bad, I am letting my babies sit as I run around with another girl, having fun, no care in the world.... oh here are my babies

[/IMG]

a bevy of 2 strokes and they miss me. Don't tell them but I am enjoying not having to kick over a bike.

PS if you want to see about 200 of them in the same place be in So-cal for the 2 Stroke show September 23rd

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Alright, you showed off your collection... now what's in it? List please. And pictures! Or else it's a bogus collection.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are mine, been collecting vintage 2 strokes for some time now. When I was young I beat up an old RD400 turning it into a street monster and I was hooked, the sound, the smell and that lightning switch of power when it hits the pipe.... just hold on and put your weight forward or you may end upside down! Well later in life I needed to connect with my youth so I started with a RD400 building up another custom. That did not solve the need to connect so I purchased and restored a stock RD400 after that it was down hill... the ex wife kept telling me that someday it was going to be the bikes or her... sometimes I miss her.,,, but I like the bikes better.

The list of what is in the picture is:

Yamaha 1976 RD400
Yamaha 1980 RD350 LC
Yamaha 1979 RD400F Datona
Yamaha 1986 Rz350 Kenny Roberts
Yamaha 1976 Rd400 Cafe Custom
Yamaha 1977 Rd400
Suzuki RG500 Box 4 Gamma
Yamaha Rz500 V4
Yamaha 197? Dt175 (sold right after pick taken)

Not in picture but in storage shed

1986 RZ500 V4 pushing 120 HP to the wheel in an RGV frame with hand made carbon bodywork, aluminum tank, all titanium bolts and nuts, Olins suspension... weighing in at 272 lbs

1986 Rz500 V4 track bike
1991 TZ250 track bike.
A couple of dirtbikes and quads

New wife misses her garage:naughty:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I clean the garage and pull them all back out I will post them singly.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
wow, that's a nice collection

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow, that's a nice collection
Thanks,

I run with a large group of 2 stroke guys. Watch these videos of the show I head up each year... 212 bikes this year alone and all 2 stroke machines. Just listen to them all run at once!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts