Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone vouch for their lower fairings? I noticed they're a bit lower in price compared to most, is the quality good?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I buy as much stuff from Oneida as I can.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Good prices on parts. high prices for shipping and very slow. bought a hat from them and a couple stickers  $13.59 to ship WOW, steep.  Only cost $12.88 ship my Fox Shox to Traxxion. Way bigger heavier package shipped just as far was cheaper. Go figure. ??? They do have neat stuff though.  :-\

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Jimmie said:
Good prices on parts. high prices for shipping and very slow. bought a hat from them and a couple stickers $13.59 to ship WOW, steep. Only cost $12.88 ship my Fox Shox to Traxxion. Way bigger heavier package shipped just as far was cheaper. Go figure. ??? They do have neat stuff though. :-\
you've got to call them in those instances.. the shipping calculator on the website messes up a lot. just call them and work out a realistic shipping price.

·
Registered
105 Posts
their prices are really good...but their shipping is outrageous. Order from ron ayers...it is a few dollars more but the shipping is what it should be and you will still get most stuff cheaper

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
phelix said:
their prices are really good...but their shipping is outrageous. Order from ron ayers...it is a few dollars more but the shipping is what it should be and you will still get most stuff cheaper
hmm, ol ron doesn't have an 1/8th of the selection though.......especially beyond 03'

·
Registered
63 Posts
I buy most of my tires from Oneida.. and occasionally other stuff..

shipping on the tires isn't bad.. I've noticed it's higher on other stuff though.

I always just check final prices including shipping before I buy... if one person is gouging me on shipping.. and the other person is just charging a bit more on the item... i'll pay an extra few bucks to buy from the honest shipping costs guy everytime.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
wonderjosh said:
you've got to call them in those instances.. the shipping calculator on the website messes up a lot. just call them and work out a realistic shipping price.
Thanks, I'll give it a try. I have been wanting to buy from them again,  but the cost to ship had me backing off. Now if they could get it shipped just a little quicker. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts