Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if we have a coupon code for Oneida Suzuki? I just started buying there and would like to be able to get a discount if possible.

·
Registered
43 Posts
They had $5 off any order of $150 or more. I think the coupon code was 5off150. I dont know if it's still valid, but it's worth a shot.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
... $5 ?

oneida are cheap bastiges. they could at least do something like free shipping :?

·
Registered
499 Posts
ICONAPPAREL is a code for about 25% off Icon gear, I used it to take a chance on some Hooligan gloves, of course I think I got a size too small - oops.

·
Registered
33 Posts
5off150 doesnt work I just ordered a helmet and a rear hugger from them and it didnt work.

BUT it was really cheap

Sam

·
Registered
43 Posts
sammyj18 said:
5off150 doesnt work I just ordered a helmet and a rear hugger from them and it didnt work.
I checked through my emails and that code was valid for the month of feb. only. (That was when I bought my hugger)
Sorry about that

·
Registered
27 Posts
oneida discount code?

yea im looking for the code,
see i live in ny, so im getting hit for the NY sales tax and its kicking my ass, close to $50, just for the hugger and lower fairing on a 05 svs, but its only $18 to ship so its alright i guess... but it would help alot if i can get the code... i might call them up and ask them about it, cause i ordered my seat cowl from them and theres a minor scratch mark in it... not bad enough to worry about it, but i notice it and im anal about shit like that.

thanks
chad

·
Registered
482 Posts
Did you take a picture of it when you took it out of the box? If so, they shouldn't give you ANY grief about it. If not, good luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
yea i got a picture of it, its a white mark in it, maybe could be buffed out, i dunno. It wasnt a big deal really but i just hope other stuff, i buy there wont come in less then perfect condition. ill send them the pic and will see what happens... im not asking to return it, cause thats a waste of shipping money and time for something that isnt that bad. its just the point

later
chad

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
i just got an email for $10 off $300. that's damn cheap. almost insulting.

code is 10off300 for anyone who wants to use it

·
MOTORADOR
10,825 Posts
Thank you for the code!

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Those codes are insulting, usually amounting to savings of less than $1.00.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts