·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Better than this laziness promoter...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This lazyness promouter is kind of oxymoronic, since its probably intended for older people, who will obviously not be able to balance their way through it while holding their grocery in their hands lol. But they did kind of reinvented the wheel, its pretty cool I think... PS: note using white girls as models as opposed to asian females, must be considered very upscale in Far East...

·
Registered
818 Posts
Um, there is no such thing as a one wheel bike. :facepalm: Monowheel or unicycle, perhaps.

It will be interesting to see if this is a joke, or if the technology has become inexpensive enough to bring it to market. For the same price as a Seqway, I would guess they could sell at least as many units as Segway does, if the product actually exists and works. Personally, I would think that sufficiently powerful gyros would take up more room than seems to be available.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Um, there is no such thing as a one wheel bike. :facepalm: Monowheel or unicycle, perhaps.

It will be interesting to see if this is a joke, or if the technology has become inexpensive enough to bring it to market. For the same price as a Seqway, I would guess they could sell at least as many units as Segway does, if the product actually exists and works. Personally, I would think that sufficiently powerful gyros would take up more room than seems to be available.
Some how, I don't think you'll see mall/campus cops riding around on those...And that seems to be a majority of segway's I've seen used.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts