Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a week!! I arrive home last night after weeks of travel in the big city to find Zukis got a little surprise, that he may be more excited about than me... I sit with my eyes closed as instructed and wait until a box is place on my lap... about the size of a helmet box!

Its my new Arai Rx7 Randy Replica - gold HELMET! MINE!

Woo!!

The rest of the evening we sat in our helmets... yes, we're dorks, but you've all done it. Oh and wait.... not just our helmets but full gear, because, yes I have full gear - thanks to Mom and Dad I have Alpinestar riding gloves and Zuki bought me brand spankin' new riding boots... of course Alpinestar (would zuki have it any other way?)

Then as icing on the cake this morning I wrote my M1 and passed it - ON THE FIRST TRY! (Yes, I have booked my Motorcycle safety course)

yup... that's my week.

Now if the God-**** snow would melt!

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
That's hot! ;D

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Nice looking lid!

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Congrats on the M1 baby!

Oh and i may have to borrow that helmet at some point ;)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
No, we haven't ALL sat around in our full gear just because we have it...

But it is Friday... Anything could happen tonight.

Thanks for the idea.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice helmet! Don't feel too bad about sitting around in your helmet and gear. Years ago when I got my first helmet, I would sit on my porch and wear it. (since I didn't have a bike yet.....) THAT was a little silly of me!;D

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Cool, congrats.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I fell you i did the same got the helmet first, the bike came later.

Nice helmet! Don't feel too bad about sitting around in your helmet and gear. Years ago when I got my first helmet, I would sit on my porch and wear it. (since I didn't have a bike yet.....) THAT was a little silly of me!;D

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
We saw Zuki's truck at Indy...

Anyway, I think Rich needs to buy stock in Arai... seriously... and Alpinestars.

Hope the snow melts soon. :thumbsup:

Yea thats just for getting around. This is what i use when i have 1 or 2 bikes and the tool box with me ;)

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Nice looking lid, congrats. He's got pretty good taste, ............for a guy. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts