Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so **** tired of seeing OMG! on every post. We're not 12 year old girls obsessed with Paris Hilton here. Why can't we use intelligent expressions? End rant.

Sorry - some he!! strain of the flu has gotten me in a pissy mood.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
My pet peeve is lol. Everything is not lol. There's one poster (probably more than one, but this particular one pisses me off) here that starts and ends every sentence with lol. STOP. Occasionally maybe, but not all the time.

Sorry you're sick, I have no excuse though.

·
Registered
469 Posts
You know what I hate? People who use "..." all the time. Example sentence: "I went to the store... and got some milk...but i saw my friend there... it was cool..."

AH! NO!

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
OMG! Someone needs to take some NyQuill and get to bed.... LOL. ;D

·
Registered
920 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah....what they said.;)

And you know what else?

Bacon isn't as fantabulous as SVR forum members make it out to be either. So along with the "lol" posts, the "OMG" posts, and everything else mentioned thus far, can we stop worshipping bacon as if it were the cornerstone of some religion?

:hiding:

;D

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I'm so **** tired of seeing OMG! on every post. We're not 12 year old girls obsessed with Paris Hilton here. Why can't we use intelligent expressions? End rant.

Sorry - some he!! strain of the flu has gotten me in a pissy mood.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Whats hot, Paris Hilton or 12 year old girls? Either way, that is inorrect.

p.s. OMG so I like went to the mall and totally saw my bff there lol.
Ummm, not wanting to go to jail, what I was trying to ascertain was whether or not it was a requirement to be a 12 year old girl in order to worship Paris Hilton, even though I am not and I don't.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bacon isn't as fantabulous as SVR forum members make it out to be either.
OMG, are you kidding! I love bacon. Have you tried the hickory smoked pre-cooked bacon from Costco? Not as good as fresh bacon by far, but it is pretty tasty and you can cook it in the microwave in 60 seconds -- no mess, no fuss! And, it comes in a huge quantity package that lasts forever, so you can have bacon at the ready all the time. LOL.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I'd do Paris any day of the week and 4 times on tuesday nights!!! I think she's hot!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Are worshipping her and doing her mutually exclusive? Because I am in for the latter! Where did I put that video clip...

·
Registered
920 Posts
OMG, are you kidding! I love bacon.
Nope, not kidding. Lots of people love bacon, it's just not worth making the big fuss lots of folks make over it.

Think about it.....there have been threads here with photos of how people like their bacon. I'd say in some of the cases an intervention is in order.

:p

;D

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
First of all, bacon is amazing. Just admit it. We all know it is true, maybe you just haven't seen the light yet.

Second, I would do Paris Hilton under one condition. It was a humiliating hate ****.

also, free toast. Oh and, j/k for all that. Wouldn't touch Hilton with a ten foot pole. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nope, not kidding. Lots of people love bacon, it's just not worth making the big fuss lots of folks make over it.

Think about it.....there have been threads here with photos of how people like their bacon. I'd say in some of the cases an intervention is in order.
I was being sarcastic and it was a good opportunity to use "OMG" again. I know what you mean -- bacon seems to be a big theme on lots of forums -- I think it is some sort of conspiracy by the NPPC (National Pork Producers Council). Okay, now that one deserves a true "LOL." Over and out.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OMG! Someone needs to take some NyQuill and get to bed.... LOL. ;D
Heck, I slept 16 hours going from Thursday into Friday. I have become quite indebted to NyQuill over the last couple days.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm about as far from being an emo kid as one can get. I'm just tired of my nose running like a spigot and had a moment of anger. Text messaging and instant messaging are the reason why we're producing an entire generation that can't construct a complete sentence. It is a bit annoying that I have to translate half the posts on the forum now.

I always wondered about the whole bacon obsession too.... Of course, once you cook a hundred pounds or so for volunteer work it becomes a lot less appealing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts