1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
"Access Denied"..... :-[

·
Registered
113 Posts
It's from Killboy's front page, it's a red 1st gen SVS with homemade polished sheet metal lowers. The guy's on the wrong side of the double yellow with his outside foot in the air in a left hand turn.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nah, that picture was up all last week - it was taken on the weekend of Aug 19-21. KidThunder's wipeout was this past weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
That really irritates me about the Dragon, I am an inexperienced rider and if I find someone in my lane, I am likely to go nuts at that person when I can talk to them. I have enough to worry about without worrying about some moron riding over his head and coming into my lane.

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
AlexJ said:
That really irritates me about the Dragon, I am an inexperienced rider and if I find someone in my lane, I am likely to go nuts at that person when I can talk to them. I have enough to worry about without worrying about some moron riding over his head and coming into my lane.
Whoa, where did that come from?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
interestingly enough, i'm not able to view any pics from killboy at work. i can get to the site, but all the pics show up as small squares. and none of the linked photos work either. :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
PaPa-G said:
Whoa, where did that come from?
sorry - comes from the fact that I am going there next week and I will kick the a$$ of anyone that I see in my lane! ;D

·
Registered
571 Posts
alex has a good point though. the guy is proving how talented he is that he can go through a turn with his foot up in the air and be in the wrong lane at the wrong time. ::)

anybody that has been to the dragon knows that it is a difficult enough road without having morons cross the double yellow on a turn. and being able to see through the turn is not really an excuse if he could. that is when you need to use some self control and practice staying in your damn lane. and isn't the point of going to the dragon to ride one of the twistiest roads in america? so why do people constantly try to straighten out the road by cutting corners?

i've cut my own share of corners either out of necessity or stupidity. and i yell at myself every time i do it and there wasn't a reason for it because it means i basically blew the turn and got lucky that there wasn't another vehicle coming the other way.

·
Registered
202 Posts
AlexJ said:
sorry - comes from the fact that I am going there next week and I will kick the a$$ of anyone that I see in my lane!  ;D
I wont go in your lane alex! I don't want to get yelled at and beat up!

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Drowe said:
I wont go in your lane alex! I don't want to get yelled at and beat up!
fair enough - we can save that stuff for when we are drinking at the campfire! ;D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts