Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
One thing I used to like about this board is people went out of their way to help newbies, even if they thought they were stupid / inexperienced. A little preaching is fine if neccessary, personal insults and flaming are not. If you don't have anything to contribute to a thread leave it be.

BTW = Post count is not any more indicative of someone's value on this board than karma is.

·
Registered
41 Posts
gerard said:
I second that! this is a good thread please if anyone could add any more info please do.
Everything that has been said is true. Short wheelies are probably OK, however, if you are trying the long distance/multi gear wheelies you are asking for oil starvation. Overfilling the oil will not help. Is it really worth it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
B.a. said:
all i know is i've been around motorcycles since birth, and i know a few people in the stunt scene and i've never heard of the engine getting starved of oil by doing wheelies. and i have 2 friends who 12 o'clock on a regular basis. but then again they are riding cbr's so who knows if the sv reacts the same.
Wow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts