Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm changing my oil for the first time and didn't get an owners manuel with it. What is the right oil to use? I searched real quick and didn't see anything but what type of oil people run, I'm looking for the weight. Didn't have time to heavily search because I have to leave for work.
Thanks

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy phuck. You didn't have time to look? Bullchit.

Go get a phucking manual. Call the shop. Show some initiative.

Argh. I hate this effing question.
I looked through 2 pages. Had to go to work to make money so I could buy the oil so I don't kill my SV. I will have to wait on an ordered manual and the one shop around here I wouldn't trust to wash my bike. I was in hopes of getting an answer so I could get oil after work and change it tonight and I got an answer, so I'm happy, thanks doxiedog and JPDD. I don't guess you had to respone if you hate the question so much, it only causes you more time spent on the question.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We got a Suzuki dealer, a Harley shop and a restoration shop. Thats as far as it goes motorcycle wise, our good shop just got shut down.:'( But I do have an owners manual on the way so I will hopefully know anything and everything about the ole' SV soon.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.