Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
YES I DO!

repost...we talked about them in another thread not too long ago. MrBlack seemed to be seriously thinking about getting one, IIRC.

most beautiful exhaust available for the SV, IMO.

If the price were about half what they are asking, I would snatch one up.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was just about to say... maybe if it was 700 bucks. lol

Nice and trippy looking canisters from the rear. If someone buys one post more pics! :)

·
Registered
687 Posts
seems crazy for that price for only a half system :-\ looks good , were would you put your plate ?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah, the plate and the rear signals. Though in VA, blinkers aren't necessary if you are using hand signals. Still, mounting the plate may be tricky, but you might be able to put it between the pipes somehow with some band clamps and other hardware.

I'd definitely try it if I had that much spare cash lying around.

AJ

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
What I want is a dual or even single underseat full TI.  With TI cans or Holeshot black powder coated cans.  Hell, I'd even be willing to pony up the cash I figured someone could get me one for about $1500-2000 but no one makes it. :'(

·
Registered
597 Posts
Jacob said:
What I want is a dual or even single underseat full TI.  With TI cans or Holeshot black powder coated cans.  Hell, I'd even be willing to pony up the cash I figured someone could get me one for about $1500-2000 but no one makes it. :'(
1000-2000
:eek:

Just get a CBR!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Novadesigns said:
That thing is ugly and looks like its heavy as s**t. No thanks, I'll stick with my sexy carbon M4 rig.
Don't hate...appreciate ;D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Novadesigns said:
That thing is ugly and looks like its heavy as s**t. No thanks, I'll stick with my sexy carbon M4 rig.
I'll stick to my Yoshi.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
treoff said:
1000-2000
:eek:

Just get a CBR!
Well, if I had the extra 2k when I bought the sv I'd have considered it. But now I love that v-twin torque and want to hot it up a little.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Anyone know why they don't make one for the 03? Looks like you can only get it for the 04-05 Is there that much of a difference between the frames, or motors?

T

·
0 Posts
Novadesigns said:
I don't think it looks very good either. I've seldom seen bikes that were not originally designed for undertail exhaust make it look 'natural' (if that makes any sense).

But, more importantly, how does it run?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts