Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm a senior in college looking to get into motorcycles when I graduate in December... but I'm that kinda guy who does a bit *too* much research before I buy anything expensive, and since the bike will be the single largest purchase I've made in my life up till this point (been spoiled till now) then I'm doing a huge amount of research on bikes... So here I am. Looking at a naked SV, because I have a thing for a good naked bike... So much prettier than just a plane jane sports bike if you ask me. So I'll namely be poking around until December, when hopefully I'll start messaging folks in classifieds. (this is of course assuming I have a job as well.)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Naked is pretty in the body, but the S is pretty in the front. Don't ya just love the way it has two eyes that twinkle as they say *ride me*?

LOL

I do way too much research on everything too - but my SV was an impulse... hadn't planned to buy... thought I was just shopping... then there was that double headlight wink and I was hooked. So NOW I'm researching after purchase, and ****ed if I didn't do allright.

Welcome to the forum. Folks are terrific here.

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
In December?? Wholey Smokes you plan ahead.

Welcome to the thread. The SV is a great bike, best wishes in finding one of your own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts