Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1281 - 1300 of 1307 Posts

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Anyone know whether there are any points for a "Riding between lanes" ticket? Trying to figure out if I want to spend the $350 on a traffic lawyer.

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Damn, it's pretty quiet in here.

Anyone interested in the Harbor Freight flux core welder? $50 would take it. Almost new condition, a link to a picture album below.

I bought a Hobard Handler 140 MIG which also does flux so no need for the HF one. I built my Givi rack with the HF one (pics in my imgur account), so I can vouch that it's very much usable. Great condition too.

http://imgur.com/a/igfQs

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
My daughter just texted me a pic of a 1st Gen blue S (black Yosh pipe, black upper and lower fairings, white-welted custom saddle) parked on Mercer between W 3d and Bleecker St. I told her it wasn't mine. Is it yours?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Beetlejuicing this thread... moved here two years ago. Seen three SVs total... any of you guys riding to the show at the Javits Center?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I haven't been in the last couple years, but some of the local dealers, like Manhattan BMW, used to sponsor free parking near Javits. Now that they're doing all that development over the rail yards I don't know if those lots are still there. I like cutting out of work a little early Friday and going then. Saturday gets crazy busy there.

·
Greetings Program
6,281 Posts
I'll be here all weekend representing LEXIN ELectronics in booth #565 - right behind the Russ Brown Lawyer booth. I'll ask about moto parking when I get to the show later and post an update when I know more.

Swing by and say Hi if you come!

·
Greetings Program
6,281 Posts
There isn't free motorcycle parking at the show this year, sorry guys.

·
Registered
17 Posts
first gen red and blue sv650 in greenpoint. Do any of you guys know any bars in the city that host motogp races?

1281 - 1300 of 1307 Posts