Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I bought my 06 race bike, the original owner had purchased it brand new and converted it to street almost immediately. I always thought I'd convert the bike back to street when I was done racing it, but someone wanted to buy it in race trim. With that, I'm selling off all of my remaining parts.

Bodywork: Everything in the pictures is included. Should be a 9.9/10, could have a tiny scratch or two from being moved. Included is the upper fairing, rear fender, grab bars, inner liner for the front fairing, front fender, head light, tail light, mirrors, and misc hardware. I was told by the previous owner that the container of hardware is every bolt he took off the bike during the conversion. As many OEM parts are utilized for race bike conversions, it may have be everything you need for your application. I've had to relocate several times, most of which were company provided professional services. Regardless, with enough different boxes, houses, trucks, etc it would be reasonable to think that things aren't 1000% perfect. $600 + shipping, which I'd assume to be $50 or so.

Stock exhaust- might have one tiny little ding in it near the end that you probably can't see in the pics? Seemed that way when I had it outside today in the right light. $200 + shipping, probably also $50 or so.

Rearsets - have plenty of scratches as they sat in my spares box and got banged around with 900 other parts for 30K + miles from track to track. $50 + $10 shipping.

I'm not on the forum much since I don't have an SV any more. Shoot me an email for pics, questions, etc.

Pics loaded here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bkLdLnEVDH2HRKCv7

[email protected]

Locate in Oklahoma City.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe I replied to all emails today, but have been behind due to some work commitments and a recent bicycle race. If I missed your email I apologize - please drop me a note and I'll reply within 24 hours. I'm tied up through Thursday, but can ship as early as Friday.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still have quite a few things left. Bodywork and rear sets gone. Make me an offer on anything.

Email is the best way to get a hold of me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts