Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who was able to get out and ride this weekend? We had thunder beach, the semi
annual motorcycle ralley but i avoided all that and rode about an hour north to a little
country town and toured around some, took some pics. was nice. saw a lot of folks on
the highway going up and back. weather was beautiful if not a little warm.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
I went out for a ride on Sunday.

Just a "quickie", 50 miles of twisties in steep rolling hills. Got to "sport around" on my new Sonic Springs and ZX14 shock just installed.

Great weather on Sunday; Saturday was big time rainy, today promises more rain. Gotta get those rides in when you can.

Pictures not provided, nor required. :p

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
Went for a quick ride Saturday evening in the hills of Wisconsin( i rode 23 miles :( ) I was kind of tired, came around a corner in a small town and thought 'wow that mailbox looks a lot like a herd of deer'. It was in fact a large deer posse, but they were to lethargic to attack me, so it all ended well.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Went for a quick ride Saturday evening in the hills of Wisconsin( i rode 23 miles ) I was kind of tired, came around a corner in a small town and thought 'wow that mailbox looks a lot like a herd of deer'. It was in fact a large deer posse, but they were to lethargic to attack me, so it all ended well.
That reminds me, I barely missed a turkey on my Sunday ride. I'm glad she turned around, or else she would have been squashed. Much better than a deer impact, though.

·
Registered
476 Posts
400 miles yesterday. Roswell to Albuquerque to visit my best friend. Ate lunch, went to the Humane Society, and went bowling. Then back to Roswell. Kind of a rough trip, should have stayed the night and hit up the gentlemen's clubs with my friend. Oh well, there's always next time.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's the obligatory "WHERE'S THE MOTHER:hug:ING PICTURES" comment. :mad:
LOL, sorry Mike, ill have to get my internet connection up at the house. cant load pics
from work. I rode to the chippola river which aint nothing great, and took a few pics
there. stepped off into the woods to try to get a better shot of the river and got
jumpd by some africanized mosquitos, tore me up. pics to come.

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
None for me. :( Crappy weather and a ton of stuff to do around the house.
It's rained almost every day since I got the Duc. :angry1:

·
Registered
358 Posts
I could have ridden, the weather was fine, but... I dunno. I just got back from two weeks riding in New Zealand and frankly the Nevada desert is just boring in comparison. Hell, it's boring on it's own. I hope I get over this "bla" attitude about riding locally soon...riding season is here (it never ends for me, though) and it's not like I'll be moving anywhere anytime soon anyway.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
i did! last night i had to go out to a buddy's house to pick up my camera that i forgot there. it it about 20 miles or so. took a lot of other roads to make it last longer and pretty much did a 70 mile loop out of it. it was nice!

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Was supposed to go to Willow Springs Raceway but the heavens conspired against me by infecting my head with sticky green goo.

I got out for a little bit at least, came back with a severe sinus headache.

I could take some pics of green goo if you like.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Was supposed to go to Willow Springs Raceway but the heavens conspired against me by infecting my head with sticky green goo.

I got out for a little bit at least, came back with a severe sinus headache.

I could take some pics of green goo if you like.
Please do not.

Should I send more cookies?

edit: Was it you I sent the cookies too that time? Or was that someone else? Stupid brain. :angry1:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts