Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it looked like it would be pretty uncomfortable to ride. It was really stretched out.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Interesting design, but it just seems like a hard thing to port to a show bike. A B-2 exists almost entirely in the horizontal plane, while bikes exist almost entirely in the verticle. Because of that, I just seems like a hard subject to build a bike after.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Not really my mug of beer, but I can appreciate the craftsmanship and work that goes into something like that. The chrome on the wheels upsets the whole package IMO

·
Registered
214 Posts
Two thumbs down.
The chrome wheels don't match the rest of that bike.

OCC sucks... Wannabe West Coast Choppers.
Their project bikes are usually pretty gawdy, uncomfortable, and almost unrideable. And they have production models... $30k? For what is essentially a harley from the late 90's? Right...

We used to call that show "the Abusive Dad Motorcycle Show". In reality, it's just an act for the cameras. And the son does all the real work. His fabricating skills are top notch. Real shame he uses them to make ugly bikes.

My $.02...

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
I don't get it. I have seen several bikes that are representing military planes, and they are all raked out choppers. When I think of jet planes, I think fast, maneuverable, and precise. When I think of choppers, all the oposite adjectives come to mind. Seriously, if you want to make a bike that looks like an F-16, make is a GSXR or something to do it a little justice.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Will somebody please put a stop to these guys?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts