Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: Please keep the location of parked SV's somewhat general for safety of the bike.
Ex: parked near Bleeker is ok vs parked on bleeker and mcdougal is not ok.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I searched for the old thread, perhaps it was deleted since it was more than a few pages.

03/11/09 8:15pm Blue 2nd gen SVS on Grand Ave in Maspeth Queens....

... anyone here?

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Last Sunday,

Blue SV 1000S with two bros carbon fiber exhaust

Passing Mclean ave. in Yonkers

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Blue Second Gen on E 96th street (Manhattan) on Saturday. It looked like 2 guys were doing a little curb-side wrenching, anyone on here?

·
Registered
679 Posts
thursday 4/2/09 silver 2nd gen S on E. 6th st.

had a jc whitney trunk attached to the passenger seat, so i know it's one of you mofos :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
I don't think anyone, in the entire history of this thread, has actually seen that their bike was "spotted" and responded.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not so much a sighting but a hello from an 05 naked yellow. Still working on some technical/legal issues before I'm on the road, but ill be around.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
That bike is loud, what exhaust was that?
Leo Vince slip on with the baffle removed. Usually when I'm coming through certain blocks in midtown I keep the revs up and slip the clutch to scare tourists back onto the sidewalk, that may have been part of the volume.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I saw a maroon naked (today-friday 5/22)on the long island expressway around woodhaven blvd exit...He was going east i was going west..He might have seen me too, i was on my blue naked 2003 with my givi traffic box on the back...Tom

1 - 20 of 350 Posts