Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if its the way I sit, or something with my bike...but after like a 30minute ride, i suffer from numb nutz ::) Anyone else have the same issue? Is my bike vibrating too much? Or am I just sitting too foward on the bike?

·
Registered
722 Posts
You're not alone. I did 10.5 hrs one day and they survived.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not even sitting on them...but i think I'm pressing them against the gas tank...hmmm....

bobdoyle you need some custom grips...the stock ones doesn't really absorbe the vibrations that well!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
This has to be one of the funniest posts........... Maybe you should have a nut reduction?

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Ah, the upside to being a girl.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I did a 15hour day on my SVs last saturday. By the end it felt like my nuts were tangled/twisted and mashed. No adjustments would comfort them. Numb doesn't sound that bad to me.

·
Registered
92 Posts
shekshishekki said:
I don't know if its the way I sit, or something with my bike...but after like a 30minute ride, i suffer from numb nutz ::) Anyone else have the same issue? Is my bike vibrating too much? Or am I just sitting too foward on the bike?
you are probably sitting too far forward... your balls shouldn't be touching the gas tank... leave about an inch in between.  you may find that your control will improve slightly too..  my boys haven't ever been numb but my hands and butt definitely have.

ride_naked said:
i'll take numb balls over monthy cycles any day of the week

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Nuts on the gas tank? I'll have to try that today for a bit. But I sit as far back as a can with my butt crack pressed hard up on the passenger seat pad.

ride_naked said:
I bet your BOB doesn't even come close to what your gas tank at 6,000 rpms can do!! ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I amiably direct our lady friends to check out http://www.viberider.com if they find their gas tank insufficient. ::)

·
Registered
836 Posts
TotalBlackout said:
I did a 15hour day on my SVs last saturday. By the end it felt like my nuts were tangled/twisted and mashed. No adjustments would comfort them. Numb doesn't sound that bad to me.
Ummm....that sounds like a medical condition. :-X

shekshishekki, what happens when you have to get on the brakes hard? That must really do the scrotum in. :-\

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Flatline said:
I amiably direct our lady friends to check out http://www.viberider.com if they find their gas tank insufficient.   ::)
PUAHAHAHAHA i saw this a while ago too!!! its funni as hell!!! It even gives you extra "holding" protection lol harder for you to fall backwards off the bike  8) I wanna meet the guy that came up with this lil toy its pretty damn funni. Wonder if anyone on this board has one of them... ::)

Actually braking hard really doesn't effect me too much, i have my theighs wrapped around the tank tighter when i brake so i guess it doesn't go straight into it :p I'm pretty sure its just some weird vibration on my bike...it gets kinda hot in the seat after like 45 min of riding too...wish the seat had ac or sumthing...last thing I want is to get off my bike and look like i pissed my pants just cuz i was sweating like a pig...

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
sassichick said:
Lets hear a little more about that upside ;)

Does the v-twin rumble treat you well.

Sorry about that, I turned into a 12 year old there for a second.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Jacob said:
Lets hear a little more about that upside ;)

Does the v-twin rumble treat you well.

Sorry about that, I turned into a 12 year old there for a second.
i go for loooong rides after being alone for to long ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts