Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey. Im about to order an ECU most likely from Ebay to replace the one in my 2006 SV650. The numbers on my ecu are as follows:

F8T95775
MGT096
5Y08

I am looking at a sensibly priced unit but the numbers are slightly different and are as follows:

F8T95773
MGT062
last number not available.

I am wonderi g if this unit will work on my bike and if not do I need to buy one with the exact set of numbers. Ive noticed the ones that do carry "my" numbers are a bit more pricey. Im tryi g to beat the clock o. this one before the listing expires. and also for those of you wondering why im changing my ecu Ive been posting about the process which led me to this. I certai ly appreciate any help and thank you in advance.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
why are you replacing it?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why are you replacing it?
ive been trying to figure out a spark issue on my 06 SV650. the front cylinder has no spark. With the help.and tutoring of some members ive pretty well exhausted all possibilities but the ecu. ive checked everything including using my meter.to.check wires for breaks. of course i went the whole gammet with coils. so allnis left is the ecu. if that does.not fix.it then i just do not know what to do next.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts