1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please forward to friends and family.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XM026737

Edit:
Link was killed. The sale happened during our feckless commander in chief's speech.
I lucked into it early this morning. (2:15 am) and they will honor it.

Here is my email confirmation...

Dear currently,

Thank you for renewing your NRA Membership. We appreciate your common interest in protecting and preserving our Second Amendment rights and promoting safe, responsible gun ownership.

Your credit card will be billed for $300.00* for a Life Membership in the National Rifle Association with "American Rifleman (Digital Edition)" as your magazine choice.

If you have any questions regarding your order, please email us at [email protected]. Or you may call our Toll Free Membership Account Information Hotline at 1-877-NRA-2000.

Thanks again for your loyal support!

NRA Membership Services

·
Premium Member
4,347 Posts
So how good a gun/gun training could you buy for $300/1000?*

*And what lists would NRA membership put you on? (none good. at a guess)

·
Premium Member
6,037 Posts
So how good a gun/gun training could you buy for $300/1000?*

You can get a good gun for a price between $300 and a $1000. You can get some good training for the same price.

As for the list, it is a matter of perspective. Some would look down on those on the list because they have a gun and/or standing up against what they want. Others will look up to you. Think some just will not care either way.

·
Premium Member
2,103 Posts
I would rather own both of these before spending that money on the NRA. (As they are less than 1000$ together)

Main:

Backup:

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They have an option to turn that off.

You can tell them verbally or get into your membership services account online and click the little button.

You can now adjust the antennas on the tin foil hat. :ears:

BTW, they killed the offer this morning. It was a one time offer that several hundred of people snapped up.

·
Premium Member
4,347 Posts
You can now adjust the antennas on the tin foil hat. :ears:
Hey! Recreational Paranoia is fun! As long as it's part of a :happy1: view.

I was thinking more of when a newspaper (what's a newspaper Daddy?) published all the concealed carry permits for a city, county, whatever. There is also the attacks done on Social Media, like that dentist who shot that lion, to think about. I suspect already there is some small number of companies where a NRA membership would stop a job offer.

All the above could just be part of my "kids today :bruce:" mode.

·
Premium Member
2,103 Posts
Zombie Thread!!!!!!

Figured this was the best place to throw up some pics of the NRA convention today.

Great show! Got to see a ton of cool products and things in person that you normally don't get the chance to handle before buying online. One of which being the Mantis-X System (which a did buy one. Excited for the training tool!)

A close up of some of the cooler stuffs.

Also got 'on the board' for the mantis-X system. 92.2/100. :)
The app is really smooth and it looks like you guys listen to suggestions because I re-iterated the "add notes" feature and it's already been pushed out on the platform. Nice system.

And met John Correia of the YouTube Channel "Active Self Protection". Good stuff.

Also, found out I'm not even remotely Internet Anon anymore, so no biggie with the pictures. Some here might like them.

Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats!

Been looking at that system.

Let me know how you like it.

Lately I’ve been working on my AQT skills trying to get my Appleseed Riflemans patch.
Already coached one grandson who got it his first try!

Got a couple more to teach.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts