Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the latest issue of Sport Rider magazine in the mail yesterday. I'm cruising through the pages and I spot this editorial that I've kindly scanned. I recognized the rider in the pic as our own semi-regular (but non-SV riding) poster, ninjagirl219. Upon closer inspection, I realized she was the freakin' writer of the thing too. Bad enough that we're gonna have to hear "Na, na, na, na, na, na - I was in Sport Rider and you weren't" but we're gonna have to deal with her getting a byline as well. ;D
All jabs aside, congrats Steph! Nice piece.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Very cool!!!

...but, dammit, I hate that seat.

Not hers, but the one on the Ninja. ;D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Holy chit!!!  It DID make it to print.  And I'm not one to brag or anything like that so had you not said something I'd of never even mentioned it.   ;)  But since you did...thanks for noticing and the kudos everyone, hopefully the article isn't too bad.  The editor said it was tentatively scheduled for the next issue but never got confirmation it went to print.  Cool! 

I guess I should go to Barnes and Noble now and buy the magazine. ;D

·
Registered
170 Posts
ninjagirl219 said:
Holy chit!!!  It DID make it to print.  And I'm not one to brag or anything like that so had you not said something I'd of never even mentioned it.....
LOOK AT MEEEE!!! ;D

.....you're still slow!
hahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 8)

j/k, thats awsome, steph, congrats!  you should share it with your people.......

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Wow... that's awesome! Congrats!

·
Registered
85 Posts
GMslave said:
Steph's the MAN !!  Err..wait...
A "man" with a cute little braided ponytail hanging out the back of my helmet and nice, big...uh wheels.   ;D

Thanks everyone.  It's my first motorcycle mag...hopefully not my last.  ;)  And I'm faster than you now Jason.    :p

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
ninjagirl219 said:
A "man" with a cute little braided ponytail hanging out the back of my helmet and nice, big...uh wheels.   ;D
Well, that's what you get for explaining to my wife what a "1000" is and why I don't need one. :mad:
Vengence shall be mine. Oh yes, all mine.

·
Registered
85 Posts
GMslave said:
Well, that's what you get for explaining to my wife what a "1000" is and why I don't need one.  :mad:
Vengence shall be mine. Oh yes, all mine.
I totally forgot about that.  Sowwy!!!   :p  But you don't (no one does muhahahahaha)!   ;D  ;D  ;D

AlexJ said:
I have a huge need to post a pic that you sent me today, right now. :D
I dare you!   :p ;D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts