Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am not new here but i need to get my post count up so i can get back on my classified ad. I was able to access it until the minimum count changed.

:)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am all about running a tight ship to keep things clean but why am I locked out of alot of forum sections now? Were there some troublesome new members? Not complaining, Just curious

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
We have had issues in the past with people signing up only to try to sell their items, and that type of membership is more likely to result in someone getting ripped off. The forum requirement of 25 posts and 14 days of registration is a deterrent to curb this activity.

What sections are you locked out of? You should only be prohibited from posting in the Classifieds section and the Open Forum.
You need to be a contributing member ($5) to post in the open forum, which is dedicated to off-topic (non m/c) related topics.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I found myself in the same boat. I wasn't new but wanted to put my bike up for sale. I think I had around 17 posts at the time. No biggie. I understand the reasoning behind it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really hate to sell my bike. It is the most fun I have in the summer and
my favorite bike to ride!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts