Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
really with all that's wrong with the world and were going to gripe about this? My guess is noobie didn't know to do anything with the chain. Heck I don't abuse my bike but my chain on the other hand get beat to hell. Besides look at those tires, fresh armor all?

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Just needs to be cleaned and adjusted.

Looks like it wasn't ridden very hard, check out those chicken strips!

That bike is pristine actually. I'd buy it in a second if I were in the market for one.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Just needs to be cleaned and adjusted.

Looks like it wasn't ridden very hard, check out those chicken strips!
that says nothing about how many drag races or burnouts it has done!

my bosses son has an '07 gsx-r 600 and I was looking at it one day and my boss goes, "yeah, he needs a new tire". There are 2" chicken strips and the center is BALD. I don't think my boss, being a rider nonetheless, had a clue why the kid got so few miles out of it! :roflmao:

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
that says nothing about how many drag races or burnouts it has done!

my bosses son has an '07 gsx-r 600 and I was looking at it one day and my boss goes, "yeah, he needs a new tire". There are 2" chicken strips and the center is BALD. I don't think my boss, being a rider nonetheless, had a clue why the kid got so few miles out of it! :roflmao:
The center of the tire on this bike looks normal though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.