Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member and recently added NOS to my SV650. has anyone had any previous experience with using NOS? I'm excited, but afraid to pull the trigger for the first time.

Thanks,
Buckman;D

·
Registered
802 Posts
Please tell me it came in a blue bottle from a gas station, PLEASE!!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no blue bottle, black on black with a BIG WHITE Sticker

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
ummm I think you're riding the wrong bike, right size pistons but you're missing 2 of them....

BUSA!!! :happy1:

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
Welcome to SVR.
Before you pull the trigger, errrr, push the button, or whatever you do to activate the Naws.... Read around on here about the HP limits that the crank can actually take...as it's well known that there IS a threshold that can be exceeded and make the crank go BOOM.
Really wanna know how much HP your SV will take before you grenade it? Contact Zoran at twfracing.com

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
You will blow the motor!!Let us know how fast you got before the piston came out and said HI!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Ya'll are such cynics. Wasn't there an SV at the rally last year with NOS? IIRC it could only handle a 5 shot.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Man that's sweet don't be afraid to use it. You trying to smoke those gixxxas at the Friday night drags? That's what it's all about sraight line speed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shorton,
you wanted to see some pic's, where can I load those at?

·
Registered
108 Posts
well at least it will be easy to catch the engine blowing on tape, the first time should do it...

-DMC

·
Premium Member
3,472 Posts
OK, I think the question on the floor is really "Has anyone viewing this message had a successful experience with nitrous oxide?"

(In their SV650, not counting other recreational activities!)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey, thanks for the info, the crap, and the drive to push on. I checked out a few of the sources you listed, took it down to the local speed shop and got their take on it, and I will see how she does at the track on Friday.

Best of luck to my poor bike

Buckman

1 - 20 of 45 Posts